POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Lego bricks : Re: Lego bricks Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego bricks
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 18 Jul 2004 19:15:03
Message: <40fb0477@news.povray.org>
"Gary Blessing" <ble### [at] icefognet> wrote en el message
> Hi!
> if your doing this just to make the pieces, more power to you!
> but if your doing it to build Lego models in pov-ray you might want to
look
> here:
> http://www.antonraves.com/lego.html
>
> I found that a while back during a foray into the online lego
> community(www.lugnet.com).
>

> Gary
> --
> Gary Blessing

> Have Laptop, Will Travel.

I know LUGNET. I discovered POV-Ray there!

There is an LDRAW to POV-Ray converter called L3P (update to L2P). I think
the images in www.antonraves.com are rendered with POV-Ray using L3P (I
think)

I'm trying to make the LEGO pieces in POV-Ray because the ones made by L3P
are basically made of triangles (and because I didn't know what else to do
in POV).

--
- Nicolas Alvarez
nicoalvar0 [at] hotmail [dot] com